Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 30 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We excel at creating fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 91% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; simultaneously, we are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Cyber Slash & Ghostrunner 2.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Console Programmer!
- Developing and porting games for current generation consoles in Unreal Engine,
- Game code optimisation for current generation consoles,
- Implementation of SDK and TRC requirements of current generation consoles.
- Fluent C++,
- Minimum 2 years of experience,
- Completed at least one commercial project released on consoles (Xbox One, PS4),
- Knowledge of architecture, workflow, SDK and TRC of current generation consoles.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of Unreal Engine 4.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card,
- Private medical care.