The 11 bit studios family is still growing! Right now we are looking for an Environment 3d Artist to help us create the art for our newest, ambitious game project – Frostpunk 2. In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Creating 3D environment models, PBR materials and textures.
- Implementing and composing assets in the game engine.
- Creating artwork to the highest visual quality whilst working efficiently to time and memory budgets.
- Working to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constraints.
- Collaborating productively within a multi-disciplined team.
- Ownership of the artwork from the concept phase till the implementation.
- Working effectively and correctly prioritizing tasks.
- Working with the Art Director, the Lead Artist and with technical/aesthetic problem-solving efforts.
- Experience with an organic environment.
- Expert modelling and UV skills with a recognized 3D package such as Maya, 3DMax or Blender.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in games.
- Proficient with hi-res workflow, sculpting in Zbrush or Mudbox.
- Fluent in PBR material creation pipelines with Substance Painter & Designer, Quixel.
- Demonstrable experience with using UE4.
- Ability to translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets.
- Strong communication skills, willingness to accept and follow direction.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Houdini 3D.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Relocation budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
- In-house gym.