It’s a full-time position (Monday – Friday). You can work from our office located in Warsaw (Poland) or remotely.
Roboto is a localization company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
- Translating from English into European French (France), chiefly video games;
- Proofreading texts in European French (France);
- Game testing, looking for linguistic bugs (French LQA);
- Making sure deadlines are met;
- Collaborating with PMs, and translators.
- Perfect language knowledge of European French (France) in all possible aspects (punctuation, grammar, spelling, gaming and pop-cultural slang);
- Very good command of English is a MUST;
- Linguistic degree preferred, but you may also be a last year student
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email);
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Friendly attitude;
- Passion for games is a plus.
- An informal working environment (no dress code, friendly atmosphere);
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world;
- HR support regarding work-related formalities, flat searching, calculating taxes, etc.;
- Private medical cover (Enel-Med).
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV together with a few statements explaining why you are a perfect candidate for this position as soon as possible! Our e-mail address: email@example.com