We’re looking for an exceptional Unreal Engine Developer who will take a key role being an Unreal Engine expert within our experienced team working on Real Boxing – the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise with over 88 mln downloads. And you must know that our plans for this game are tremendous – it’ll be the biggest features’ development since the beginning of the game existing! Join us and make games with a PUNCH!
What are your duties?
- Developing gameplay systems, UI elements in UE4 using UMG,
- Creating high-quality source code in C++, including optimization for mobile platforms,
- Work with artists/modelers and programmers to create art and bring it into the game,
- Responsible for writing and distributing any tool or plugins,
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation,
- Collaborating with the game development team (external developers and studios as well) throughout an iterative, agile development process, to diagnose and resolve in-game problems,
- Helping other developers with solving code issues; being an Unreal Engine expert within a team.
What should you offer?
- At least 5 years of working experience with Unreal Engine 4 Editor (including UMG),
- Strong C++ background and ability to work with blueprints,
- Mobile development experience will be your plus,
- Knowledge of the animation system, importing and customizing content in UE4,
- Experience with game polishing and optimization pass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English at least B2),
- Ability to work with technical documentation,
- A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges,
- Passion for games,
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.
- Department: Game Development
- Remote status: Fully Remote