|Functional Game Tester|
The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland). You need to be able to work in office hours from Monday to Friday.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Game Testers or gamers that are looking to break into the gaming industry.
- Detect bugs and flaws on a daily basis;
- Write clear and concise bug reports (in English);
- Precisely follow test cases, testing guides and procedures;
- Raise key issues with the Lead Tester;
- Make sure deadlines are met;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English);
- Attention to detail (put our keyword „cakepop” in the application form);
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem;
- Knowledge of PC and at least one console from the current generation;
- Stress resistance and readiness to work under time pressure;
- Passion for games;
- 18 years of age or older;
- Must be eligible to work in Poland.
Good to have:
- 6+ months of relevant experience in game testing;
- Experience with bug tracking tools, preferably JIRA;
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics and game design in general;
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing, including Compliance testing;
- Knowledge of all current consoles, including Switch.
- An informal working environment (no dress code, friendly atmosphere);
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world;
- Private medical cover (Enel-Med);
- Office with a ping-pong table, pool table, and an arcade machine;
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible!