Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland or remotely.
- Implementing gameplay in Unreal Engine 4 or other C++ based engine
- Designing game code architecture
- At least of 3 years of experience as Gameplay Programmer
- Credited as a programmer in at least 1 commercial video game
- Good C++ knowledge
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Unreal Engine 4 proficiency
- C++ proficiency
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Passion for video games
- Passion for cRPG and P&P RPG
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with „Gameplay Programmer” in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Code samples demonstrating relevant skills are optional
- Must be willing to complete a code test if requested
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A.”
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A.”
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we’re employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open for new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.