Are you looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons?
If you are a talented programmer, eager to explore new terrain in game dev – we will be happy to have you working on our new project – Project #8.
- Working closely with both art and programmers to build a bridge between the two domains
- Finding in-engine solutions to rendering problems and art requirements or extending UE4 graphics/rendering features if needed
- Squeezing the last microsecond from GPU time.
- Professional experience in a similar position. Excellent C++ programming skills.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with UE4.
- GPU profiling/debugging experience (Render Doc, Nsight, Pix, console-specific).
- Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
- Understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs (DirectX 11/12, Vulkan) and shader programming languages.
- Experience working with art teams (soft skills).
- Capacity to own a problem on both technical and communication level.
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- One finished project on UE4.
- Experience in working with consoles (PS4/Xb1/PS5/XSX/Other).
- Experience with 3D software: Maya, 3DS Max, Substance Painter etc.
- Tech art skills: You like to use your technical skills to make pretty 3D things.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.