It’s full-time (Monday – Friday), permanent cooperation. The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland).
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
- Managing QA teams and organizing QA processes and workflow,
- Delegating tasks to testers and monitoring task execution,
- Vetting new bugs and tracking bug database statistics,
- Preparing reports, test plans, test cases, and project documentation,
- Training of new testers,
- Communicating with clients in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in video game QA, preferably in the position of a Senior Tester,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English),
- Good knowledge of functional testing on PC and current gen consoles,
- Attention to detail (put our keyword „rogue” in the subject line of your response email),
- Motivation, proactivity and resourcefulness,
- Stress resistance and readiness to work under time pressure,
- Good communication skills,
- Passion for games,
- Must be eligible to work in Poland.
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing teams,
- Knowledge of linguistic or compliance testing.
- An informal working environment (no dress code, friendly atmosphere),
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world,
- Private medical cover (Enel-Med),
- Office with a ping-pong table, pool table, and an arcade machine.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!