Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Lead Artist to join our team on-site in Katowice or remotely, Poland, to work on an AA premium title.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the art team
- Work closely with the art director and other team leads
- Develop and implement art production pipelines
- Perform regular one-on-one meetings with your direct reports
- Mentor your direct reports and assist them in their professional growth
- 2+ years of experience as a Lead Artist or Senior Artist
- High-quality portfolio
- Strong motivation to learn and develop
- Experience in game development
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level)
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Strong traditional art foundation,
- Passion for video games
- Flexible work hours,
- Private life and health care insurance,
- Co-financing of Multisport cards,
- English lessons,
- Help with relocation,
- No crunch,
- No non-compete policy,
- Pet-friendly office,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops.
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application with „Lead Artist” in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A.”
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A.”
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we’re employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.