REMOTE /ENGINEERING – CONSOLE/PC /REMOTE
Our Client are a games company where you will have a chance to develop some of the biggest AAA games! You’ll be joining them at a stage where they continue to grow rapidly and hire world’s most wanted PC and console game engineers.
They are currently looking for an experienced LeadGameplay Programmer with strong commercial experience of developing games.
Reports to: Technical Director
- Design and implement functionality for AAA external clients
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas including but not limited to gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
- Lead a small team of Programmers/Senior Programmers, ensuring exceptional level of service to our clients
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- Experience in leading a small team on a number of published games with at least one as Lead
- Experience with current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of C++ engines (proprietary engines or UE4 is preferable)
- Experience with multiplayer game development is required
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Flexible Working
- 25 paid days off
- Private Medical Insurance (including Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Eye Care
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.