All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Chernobylite (The Farm 51) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our HR Team as a:
Together with our HR Team, you’ll be responsible for delivering seamless support to our management by advising them on HR matters and by developing new HR processes as well as improving existing ones.
Be sure that you:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Are fluent in English
- Have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with employees throughout the company’s structure
- Have the empathy to work with people, while keeping business interests in mind, and the competency to understand what our teams need in terms of growth
- Have a good knowledge of the basics of Polish labor law and B2B contracts
- Believe in the idea of constant development
Your main tasks will be to:
- Support managers in building effective teams by:
– Providing managers with leadership and management coaching and advice
– Helping managers to plan employee’s career paths, salary reviews, evaluations, and intervention meetings
– Assisting with employee relations and issues by providing solutions, helping to resolve problems, and overseeing all business decisions from a HR/labor law perspective
– Consulting managers on headcount planning, determining what requirements are necessary for new positions, and financial possibilities
– Leading recruitment processes
– Ensuring a proper onboarding process for new employees with meetings halfway through and at the end of trial periods
- Ensure an efficient and effective internal communication flow
- Manage and develop HR projects and processes
- Help to build an engaging company culture
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: Release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-14:00)
- An employment contract (full-time position) and an attractive salary
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here 🙂