It’s full-time (Monday – Friday), permanent cooperation. The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland).
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. Our keyword for this recruitment is “epochal”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
Game Tester with the experience in compliance testing
- Detect bugs and flaws on a daily basis
- Write clear and concise bug reports (in English)
- Precisely follow test cases, testing guides and procedures
- Raise key issues with the Lead Tester
- Make sure deadlines are met
- Experience with compliance testing on any console from the current generation is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
- Experience with bug tracking tools
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
- Knowledge of PC and at least one console from the current generation
- Stress resistance and readiness to work under time pressure
- Passion for games
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to work in Poland.
- An informal working environment (no dress code, friendly atmosphere)
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- Private medical cover (Enel-Med)
- Monthly social events
- Office with a ping-pong table, pool table, and arcade machine
- HR support regarding work-related formalities, flat searching, calculating taxes, etc.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application documents to be processed by Roboto Global with its registered office in Warsaw, Gdańska 41, 01-633 Warszawa, for the purposes of the recruitment process according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)”.
If you want your CV to be used in other recruitments conducted by this Employer, please additionally include the following consent in your CV: „I agree to the processing of personal data included in my application form for future recruitments by Roboto Global with its registered office in Warsaw, at Gdańska 41.”
By submitting your application, you consent to processing your personal data included in your application by Roboto Global with its registered office in Warsaw at Gdańska 41, 01-633 Warszawa (Employer, Personal Data Administrator), for the purposes of the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We encourage you to read the GDPR Clauses – INFORMATION FROM THE EMPLOYER/DATA CONTROLLER via this link: https://roboto.pl/job-information/; post title: RODO/GDPR