It’s full-time (Monday – Friday), permanent cooperation. The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland), so it would be perfect if you were already based in Poland.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. Our keyword for this recruitment is “Sungnyemun”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
- Translating from English into Korean, chiefly video games
- Proofreading texts in Korean,
- Game testing, looking for linguistic bugs (Korean LQA)
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Collaborating with PMs, and translators
- Perfect language knowledge of Korean in all possible aspects (punctuation, grammar, spelling, gaming and pop-cultural slang)
- Very good command of English
- Linguistic degree preferred, but you may also be a last year student
- Experience working as a translator
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Problem-solving, team player attitude
- Passion for games will be a plus
- An informal working environment (no dress code, friendly atmosphere)
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- HR support regarding work-related formalities, flat searching, calculating taxes, etc.
- Private medical cover (Enel-Med)
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited to join the recruitment process, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
By sending an application form to Roboto with its registered office in Warsaw at Gdańska 41, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.