It’s a project-based job. Projects will be taking place in our office located in Warsaw (Poland), during working hours.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. Our keyword for this recruitment is “lollipop”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Games Testers that are able to find any language mistake that might be in a game. The work is project based, so it’s perfect for people that are looking for a part-time job.
- Game testing (in your native language)
- Reporting progress and raising key issues with the Lead Tester
- Writing reports (in English)
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Passion for games
- Perfect language knowledge of your native language in all possible aspects (punctuation, grammar, and spelling)
- Fluent English
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
- Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in
your application: „I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my
personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to
implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on
personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922).
I also consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the
purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited to join the recruitment process, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
By sending an application form to Roboto with its registered office in Warsaw at Gdańska 41, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.