We are looking for a person who wants to become a part of a well-working team where you can have an actual impact on the project!
You will be able to join people who are hyped and driven to create something entertaining and meaningful at the same time. If you are tired of repetitive daily tasks and looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones – here is a place for you!
- Designing, implementing and maintaining new low-level systems and overall architecture,
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimising the performance of the game for all platforms,
- Working closely with development teams to assess the needs for engine features,
- Meeting needs of the entire team in area of debug and development tools.
- At least 3 years of professional experience on similar position,
- Professional experience working in Unreal Engine 4,
- Strong practical knowledge of C++,
- Experience with PlayStation or Xbox game development,
- Experience with core systems, such as asset management, tools, audio, memory management, etc.
- Performance & memory optimization skills,
- Solid understanding of multithreading,
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- B.Sc. degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent,
- Experience researching, developing & optimizing rendering techniques,
- Having worked to completion on at least one published title.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.