BERLIN /DATA ANALYSIS – MOBILE /FULL TIME
A multicultural Berlin-based mobile games studio creating story driven casual games is now looking to expand their team! They are looking for a Senior Game Analyst who will join the team in efforts to become the players’ choice for story-driven casual games.
They’re looking for a passionate and results-oriented talent to join their team and develop new insights to shape data-driven decisions, continuously improve their player’s experience and thereby help them to generate business growth for years to come.
- Dive deep into the large-scale data to identify key insights that will inform product improvements and business strategy
- Define how best to measure and monitor our product and its features
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests systematically and on a one-off basis
- Engage with the product, engineering, and service team members as a thought partner and provide an analytics perspective to discussions
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the company to successfully deliver actionable insights.
- Partner with Data Science and Data Engineering on data gathering, data governance, democratizing data with reporting tools, and evangelizing KPIs
- Carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and precise analysis and reports
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
- Communicate actionable results and findings derived from data throughout the organization in a clear, concise way
- Be the proactive owner of the entire data chain for your product
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a relevant field
- 5+ years of recent experience in a business analyst role. Preferably experience in the app industry or related field
- You can use SQL effectively, and you have a good understanding of commonly applied statistical techniques
- You have good problem-solving skills and can look for logical connections between consumer behavior and data
- You have a good sense of the market, you are in tune with player patterns, and you understand customers
- You have a strong monetization design understanding, and you analytically understand what makes a game great
- You know your way around designing, communicating, visualizing, or reporting your results/analysis, so they are clear and unambiguous
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in the games industry
- Understanding of the behavioral psychology
- Robust understanding of more advanced statistical techniques suitable for analysis of highly skewed populations
- Experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
- Skills with reporting tools such as Periscope, Tableau, Mode
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Competitive compensation + quarterly bonus scheme!
- Generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin
- Significant education budget and extra days off for self-development
- Meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others
- German language classes for you and your significant other
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage