SAN FRANCISCO /PRODUCT MANAGEMENT – MOBILE /FULL TIME
Our client is a leading mobile games developer looking to “level up” their talent. They’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will own the development of new features, define product strategy, and analyze game data – all in order to increase player delight. You should have experience driving growth in a successful free-to-play mobile game. This person will work closely with and provide direction to Game Designers, Data Analysts, Producers, and Engineers.
- Deeply understand our players in order to build compelling features.
- Balance data, consumer insights, competitive analysis, and intuition to make optimal game decisions.
- Fluently analyze, optimize, and communicate KPIs.
- Drive revenue by increasing the value that our games provide to players.
- Get stuff done! Coordinate and inspire engineering and design teams to deliver – and LOVE it!
- You love games! You have a passion for creating new game features and playing computer games.
- BA/BS degree – (CS/EE/Engineering/Math/Statistics/Economics degree preferred).
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager and has recently launched or worked on a chart-topping game.
- At least 3+ years experience in the games industry.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on metrics driven decision making.
- Strategic thinker who loves creating incredible user experiences.
- Ability to articulate why a specific game is able to deliver fun.
- Can graphically create wire-frames and give interface direction to UI team.
NICE TO HAVE
- Game design and/or UI/UX background and experience.
- Previous start-up experience.
- Engineering / programming / SQL experience.
- Producer / Project Management experience.
- Live operations experience
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.