Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 30 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We excel at creating fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 91% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; simultaneously, we are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Cyber Slash & Ghostrunner 2.
- Ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective,
- Create of proper workflow and information flow between different departments (from technical perspective),
- Co-leading a code team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.),
- Tracking and mitigating the risks and blocker appearing during the production,
- Manage priorities to ensure realization of project goals,
- Solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, merges, new builds),
- Work closely with Game Director and department leads to ensure consensus on technical decisions to satisfy requirements,
- Support project administration (documentation, reporting, budgeting, risk management),
- Support decision making process.
- Experience in producer role (2 years minimum),
- Strong understanding of software development and project management processes and practices,
- Strong ability to work with various producers, developers and testers across multiple studios and projects,
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Hansoft, JIRA, Confluence and other project tracking and bug database software,
- Knowledge of the specifics of development for consoles,
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban,
- Being a self-motivated team player who proactively seeks feedback and communication,
- Experience in game dev industry,
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Experience with programming and/or scripting languages (e.g. C++, Python),
- Experience in work with Unreal Engine.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.