Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 30 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We excel at creating fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 91% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; simultaneously, we are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Cyber Slash & Ghostrunner 2.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of UI Programmer!
- Creating new functions for the user interface structure,
- Supporting the design and implementation of displayed UI elements (menus, hud, texts, etc.)
- Debugging the UI to ensure the game stability,
- Implementing tools for artists and UI designers,
- Close cooperation with artists, designers, and other programmers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video games development (ideally in a similar position),
- Deep knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of common C++ design patterns and multithreading,
- Very good knowledge of UMG and Slate, as well as the ability to optimize UI,
- Establishing and optimizing the UI pipeline with other departments (Art, UI design),
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Practical knowledge of Gameplay Ability System,
- Experience with working on multiple platforms,
- A commercial project confirming your experience,
- Interest in the video game market.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.