REMOTE /PRODUCTION – CONSOLE/PC /FULL TIME
Our Client is leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP (AAA console/PC shooter).
You will work with a team that consistently ships innovative and over-the-top action games and be the person engaged in the development of AAA products.
- Deliver features on time and budget through own work and delegating;
- Managing the scope of Cluster (group of development Feature Teams), supervising and mentoring work of producers within the Cluster
- Facilitating and improving internal development processes
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to manage the production of features in our games
- Managing development teams and advocating their needs
- Working with other Producers to create up to date schedules and mitigate risks/blockers
- Working with internal groups during the development process and communicating with the publisher and external vendors
- Identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicating this clearly on a routine basis to the production lead
- Challenge the status quo and help to improve current production pipelines
- 3+ years’ experience in a production role in the gaming industry (or 5y in IT/3D Animation)
- Experience in AAA multi-platform development process.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 10+ people.
- Strong project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of rights and licensing
- Basic negotiation skills
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Understanding of end-user needs and expectations
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- A competitive salary and performance–based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Business trips and integration events
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.