Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a highly experienced gameplay animator, eager to explore new grounds in game dev – we will be happy to have you working on our project – Frostpunk 2.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom!
- creating animation assets within development-oriented timelines
- implementing animation assets in Unreal Engine
- creating transitions, standardizing intro-outro poses, keeping roots and scale consistent – keeping assets tidy and compliant with project guidelines
- working with Lead Artist and Character Artist to ensure consistent animation vision
- troubleshooting technical problems and seeking assistance when necessary
- at least 2 years in similar position
- very good knowledge of 3D package (Maya/Blender/Motion Builder/etc.) and Unreal Engine
- humanoid characters are a priority (experience with creatures/machines is a nice bonus, but not necessary)
- knowledge of how to implement animations in the engine
- professional experience in game development industry
- attention to detail
- interest in visual storytelling
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours
- training budget
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- attendance at game dev events
- work in a modern office near transit (Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations)
Please, attach to your application an animation reel (examples of skinning or creating rigs, applying animated materials, or spawning accessories in slots are a good bonus!).
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.