8Bit is a recruitment services provider for the game dev industry. We are a hyper-specialised team of gaming freaks who believe in humanising recruitment. We have tight partnerships with the market listed AAA studios as well as mid-size developers and indie teams across the globe. We base our relationships with both studios and candidates on transparency, trust, quality over quantity.
Would you like to join us?
We’re currently looking for a master of organisational skills to help us out with day-to-day tasks – Junior HR & Admin Specialist. It’s a fully remote position.
If you’re hyper organised and Excel sheets don’t give you nightmares – we’d love to chat!
*** The offer is directed to Poland-based candidates. Native Polish language is required ***
*** The role is open to candidates studying at least the fourth year (full-time studies), the second year (evening studies), the first year (extramural studies) ***
- Organize and schedule online and offline appointments and meetings
- Maintain and regularly update client and project records
- Attend meetings; record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Conduct data entry
- Maintain and regularly update data in internal HR Management System (e.g. vacations, sick leaves, anniversaries and more)
- Provide logistic support to the team (e.g. ordering and distributing materials to the team members and partners, travel bookings, hardware shipping, placing orders, and more)
- Serve as resource to others on a variety of subjects including software application and internal procedures
- Any professional, NGO or volunteering experience with the scope described above
- Fluent English (at least B2) & native Polish
- Great organization skills
- Knowledge of and experience working with GSuite (Gmail, Google Docs etc.)
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Creativity and willingness to explore and introduce new ideas and concepts
- Being a results-driven professional.
- Mutual trust. We won’t micromanage and we will keep on working to accelerate your success but we expect results in return.
- Availability for at least 30 h per week
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 4 000 PLN gross (umowa zlecenie)*
- Performance & holidays bonuses
- 26 paid days off *+ 5 sick days per year* + 4 additional days off for volunteering
- Adopting a pet? That means a paid day off for onboarding a new family member!
- Birthday is for celebrating! It’s a paid day off
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours (core hours 10AM – 2PM CET)
- Medicover Sport & Zdrowie Premium (after probation period)
- Training budget (after probation period)
- Opportunity to attend industry events (Digital Dragons, Gaming Industry Conference, Gamescom, etc.)
- Company offsites
* calculated values for full time; values will be pro rated based on the contracted availability (30 – 40 h/week)
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.