REMOTE /GAME DESIGN – CONSOLE/PC /FULL TIME
Our client is an established international remote studio that is seeking a Game Designer to join their team and conceptualize gameplay features, systems, and game mechanics.
The studio is an ethical developer whose company philosophy is to provide a healthy and fun work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and puts employees first.They have been developing deceptively strategic video games that look and feel different for almost a decade.
- Work on developing and refining novel game mechanics.
- Collaborate with writers to ensure narrative/story elements complement and support the game design.
- Identify, offer feedback/solutions, and iterate on existing game design shortcomings.
- Work closely with designers, artists and engineers to provide technical, creative, and scheduling feedback.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to the Executive Producer.
- Transform high-level ideas into accurate, intelligible, and quantified specification.
- Routinely collect feedback from user-testing, the development team and design management.
- Identify solutions to expressed problems that won’t negatively impact other systems or mechanics.
- 5+ years of commercial video game design experience.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A deep passion for strategy games, particularly strategy games made by small teams. You’ve got a favorite ‘mech, a preferred civilization, or a polished deck to talk about.
- Nice to Have: Experience working with distributed teams.
- Nice to Have: A cool dog to join you in remote meetings.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- A highly competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical benefits.
- Defined vacation and compensatory leave.
- A defined training and career growth plan.
- Annual retreats.
- A no-crunch employer who believes in maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.