Are you looking for a place where you’ll be able to use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons?
If you are a talented programmer, eager to develop even further – we will be happy to have you on board working on Project 8. Join us in creating games that matter.
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining gameplay features,
- Participating in the gameplay feature design process,
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay code.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in gameplay programmer position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent English (min. B2)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games
- Working knowledge of Unity/Unreal Engine
- Keeping up to date with current technology trends
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model or remote work (from a country with similar time zone to Poland)
- Training budget and in-office library
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- English/Polish classes
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events