We are looking for an experienced Games Art Director in Warsaw. A person with an amazing creative vision and a great work life attitude. This candidate must be excellent at conceptualizing and continuously improving artistic quality and gaming experience for our players.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Game and game-related contents visual appearance.
- Leading the creative process of the graphical design.
- Necessary documentation to communicate the graphical style, theme, and other visual requirements.
- Invite team members to take an active part in the high-level design process.
- Ensure maximum commitment to the design and make sure that the vision is understood.
- Set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations etc.
- Communicate the game’s design with Game Director.
- Create final art assets for the games.
- Improve processes and best practices.
Mandatory Skills/What’s your background?
- Expert Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Excellent drawing skills, a keen eye for design and experience in animation and UI design.
- Excellent artistic knowledge (composition, colour, light, materials, etc.)
- Proficiency in 3D Software (3DMax, Maya, ZBrush etc.).
- Skill to adequately estimate own art tasks during the planning process and evaluate the whole scope of the art task of the project.
- Art of composition and drawing techniques.
- Foundation of illustrating and graphical design.
- Interest in advanced trends in digital art.
- Excellent skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design and animation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good English Language knowledge (at least Upper Intermediate) and a Strong portfolio
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly-traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.
WHO ARE WE?
Evolution is a multinational B2B operating at the forefront of one of the world’s most fast-paced and high technological industries – online gaming. We have an extensive track record of no1s, and we are constantly looking for the next big product hit.
We believe in investing in our people and in empowering our staff. 1000+ Engineers work in 11 engineering hubs in agile self-organizing teams with the freedom to experiment and explore. This goes for the daily work as well as for our hackathons and competitions. We are hard workers who believe that we are better as a team.
We are recognized for our advanced software and reliable back-end systems. Our code runs 24/7/365 to serve users around the world processing thousands of transactions every second. We use a modern software stack to support our frequent and fully automated releases. We thrive on pushing the limits of what has been done before and innovating ourselves to success. We believe in building in-house competence and agile work processes.
The company is listed on Nasdaq Nordic.