Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Game design and prototyping, from idea to end product;
- Close work with art team while making a game.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have improvement oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
- Experience in Web development for Desktop and Mobile platforms;
- Good knowledge of HTML5;
- Good English communication skills.
We will appreciate:
- Experience with Pixi.js or other rendering engines including 3D (e.g., Babylon.js, three.js);
- Experience in development in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Challenging work on award-winning products;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunity for personal development.