We are looking for a Junior System Designer who will design and maintain tech-art systems for the upcoming FROSTPUNK 2. You will participate in the implementation of technical art features and work closely with artists and programmers.
We expect you to:
- Design and implement tech-art and gameplay systems in UE5,
- Iterate and balance those systems,
- Working on a daily basis with technical artists, programmers and designers in Unreal Engine,
- Working closely with project leads to ensure that the systems support main themes of the game and technical requirements,
- Preparing and updating technical documentation.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge in those areas in game development:
- Randomization and procedural generation,
- Systems design and related mathematics,
- Systems iteration and balance,
- Using spreadsheets for balancing and prototyping.
- Understanding of visuals and rendering of modern games.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine and blueprinting in UE,
- Experience working with Source Control (preferably Perforce),
- Knowledge of 3d development software (3DS Max, Maya, Blender),
- Able to iterative work focused on increments,
- Strong communication and interpersonal Skills,
- Experience in collaboration between artists, designers and programmers,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Creative at finding solutions.
What we offer:
- Working on a 3/2 hybrid system (for this role we require you to work in the Warsaw office on a hybrid model),
- Salary between 6400 PLN and 8800 PLN gross (contract of employment),
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am – 4pm/10:00-16:00),
- Annual bonuses,
- Training budget,
- Trips and events,
- Polish/English courses,
- Benefit package: private medical package and co-financing of the Multisport card,
- Convenient office location (7 min walk from Dworzec Wileński Metro Station and Eastern Warsaw),
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.