We are looking for a Junior Technical Artist who will design and produce high-quality materials and systems for the upcoming FROSTPUNK 2. You will participate in the implementation of technical art features and work closely with artists and programmers.
We expect you to:
- Create high-quality materials in UE5.
- Configure and maintain in-game tech art systems.
- Produce and maintain documentation on tools and tech art methods.
- Work with Tech Art Lead, Directors and QA to ensure that all the assets conform to technical requirements.
- Optimization and Profiling. Participate in debugging the final product.
- Knowledge in those areas in game development:
- UE Materials
- Rendering & Post Processing
- Procedural workflows (eg. Substance Designer and node based editors in general)
- Understanding of Graphic Rendering Pipeline for next-gen technologies
- Familiarity with shaders (GLSL/HLSL).
- Experience working with Source Control (preferably Perforce).
- Background in 3d development software (3DS Max, Maya, Blender).
- Able to iterative work focused on increments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Experience in collaboration between artists and programmers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative at finding solutions.
What we offer:
- Working on a 3/2 hybrid system (for this role we require you to work in the Warsaw office on a hybrid model)
- Salary between 6400 PLN and 8800 PLN gross (contract of employment)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am – 4pm/10:00-16:00)
- Annual bonuses
- Training budget
- Trips and events
- Polish/English courses
- Benefit package: private medical package and co-financing of the Multisport card
- Convenient office location (7 min walk from Dworzec Wileński Metro Station and Eastern Warsaw)
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events