Rage Quit Games is looking for an experienced Monetisation Designer to lead our team!
As a Lead Monetisation Designer, you will be creating our Monetisation Strategy, ensuring the success of our titles and sustaining relationships with our users. You will have a key role in our games’ success, revenue and retention.
What you’ll do:
You will be building and leading a team that manages and operates Special Offers in our titles. You will be planning monetisation strategy for our live games using Special Offers system as well as analysing results of past offers and creating new ones based on that and expanding user segmentation to optimise Special Offers results. Additionally, you will create a plan and hire a team of people to add automation to our system using Machine Learning models
- You will get paid well based on whatt you bring to the table.
- You can work 100% remotely from any country that is near our time-zone.
- Benefits: paid holidays (26 days), training budget and some additional perks if you’re located in Poland.
- You will have lots of independence & ownership. We trust that you have the skills to do your job well. There won’t be any micromanaging. That’s a promise.
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in monetisation and economy design in Free to play mobile games.
- Are experienced in building special offers, product bundles and other monetisation product
- Have deep knowledge of video games industry, game economies, up-to-date game monetisation strategies
- Have experience working on multiplayer game.
- Don’t need a babysitter and you can take responsibility for your work.
- Your written English is impeccable and you can have a conversation from time to time.
- Know how to build and lead a team.
- Casual and nerdy atmosphere mixed with professional approach and passion of our team.
- Room for growth – we are ambitious and there will be plenty of various tasks for you to explore.
- Possible remote work, office work or mix of both – depends on you!
- We have flat structure and we work in high-performance small teams. Also there are events, coffee, parking, awesome office, private medical insurance, beverages, no dress code and more.