Founded in 2012, a Polish VR studio of nearly 50 individuals working from Poland, Katowice is looking to hire!
They have an established position worldwide in the VR games area. With 10 years of experience in making games and being engaged in the VR technology since 2019, the studio is aiming to expand the genre even further and become one of the key developers of the growing VR market worldwide. They want to combine our expertise with the creativity and skills of ambitious professionals to work on the new generation of VR titles. The team is working currently on an open-world survival game set in the Amazon rainforest and the VR version of a AAA game.
- Planning and implementing game functionality, mechanics, and interfaces
- Translating design into a working product
- Creating and managing efficient and reliable code
- Taking care of performance quality and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identifying problems and bugs in processes and games and communication to other team members
- 4+ years of experience working on Unreal Engine
- Very good knowledge of C++ language
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Ability to profile and optimize code
- Knowledge of version control system (Perforce or GIT)
- English language to read technical documentation
- Experience in VR Projects
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- Private medical healthcare
- Well located office in Katowice (or possibility to work remotely)
- Flexible working hours
- Influence on the realization of the project
- Opportunity to use the latest VR technology
- Real impact on emerging games
- Training and integration events
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.