As a Product Owner in the Warsaw game studio, you will be responsible for managing the development of new game productions in line with our targets as well as overseeing all aspects of the game’s development, delivery, and required governance.
You will be working closely with the product organization who is our customers requesting game products from the studio. You will be ensuring that vision of the game is clear for the team and is delivered in time and with high quality, while at the same time supporting the development team. You will be the person responsible for this production team’s backlog and making sure that the game product covers all functional, compliance, and different markets requirements. You will also work together with the product owners team on process improvements and contribute into building an efficient game development process throughout the organization.
Who are you?
We believe that you are an experienced Project Manager, Scrum Master or Product Owner in the software industry. You are an excellent communicator and coordinator, who continuously seeks areas to improve. You have passion and interest to understand the gaming industry, products, and competitors. You desire to learn how game product design is created and works from inside.
You will need to:
- Making sure that product vision is well understood by the team and helps in making daily decisions.
- Secure successful outcome for our new game productions’ goal and objectives.
- Continuously align with the product organization on the roadmap deliveries.
- Efficiently and effectively plan teamwork based on the game scope defined by game stakeholders.
- Create schedule/timeline, track deliverable, assess risks, control the budget and report on deviations.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- You have a good understanding of Agile way of working since you will guide the team in everything from the right prioritization to how they work in an efficient way.
- You can work on a team level as well as on a studio level, taking the bigger picture into account.
- You have a deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding product
- Experience from the iGaming or games industry is highly appreciated.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What we offer in return:
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, and other benefits and perks.