As a valued member of the development team, you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
You will need to:
- Be a proactive member of a Scrum/Kanban development team (work closely with PO, BA, Designers, Developers and other QA’s);
- Perform manual testing and run auto tests;
- Plan & execute work that includes interdependent tasks for the projects (testing of requirements, specifications and designs, test case/plan creation, bug reporting);
- Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements;
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software and functional testing;
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance;
- Experience with web and mobile testing;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to detail;
- Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly-traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.
WHO ARE WE?
Evolution is a multinational B2B operating at the forefront of one of the world’s most fast-paced and high technological industries – online gaming. We have an extensive track record of no1s, and we are constantly looking for the next big product hit.
We believe in investing in our people and in empowering our staff. 1000+ Engineers work in 11 engineering hubs in agile self-organizing teams with the freedom to experiment and explore. This goes for the daily work as well as for our hackathons and competitions. We are hard workers who believe that we are better as a team.
We are recognized for our advanced software and reliable back-end systems. Our code runs 24/7/365 to serve users around the world processing thousands of transactions every second. We use a modern software stack to support our frequent and fully automated releases. We thrive on pushing the limits of what has been done before and innovating ourselves to success. We believe in building in-house competence and agile work processes.
The company is listed on Nasdaq Nordic.