As a member of our Scrum Team, you will help teams to follow agile values and principles. You will help teams remove impediments to their ability to achieve product goals, increasing the likelihood of the product’s overall success.
You will need to:
- Estimate, plan and track the progress of the roadmap
- Help the Product Owner with keeping the backlog groomed and prioritized
- Help the team to set OKRs and track their execution
- Drive and track processes, if needed, by creating necessary dashboards
- Organize and facilitate team meetings.
- Ensure efficient cross-team coordination and delivery.
- Resolve conflicts within a team or between different teams.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency and continuous feedback.
- Participate actively in company-level impediment resolution.
- Advocate the company’s interests and communicate its goals to the team.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- At least 2-year full-time experience working in an Agile/Lean environment, having practical experience with different Project Management methods and frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban
- Practical experience with estimation, planning, risk analysis, risk mitigation plans, tracking the progress of projects, and tracking dependencies
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- High self-organization, result-oriented attitude, and a strong sense of ownership.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly-traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.
WHO ARE WE?
Evolution is a multinational B2B operating at the forefront of one of the world’s most fast-paced and high technological industries – online gaming. We have an extensive track record of no1s, and we are constantly looking for the next big product hit.
We believe in investing in our people and in empowering our staff. 1000+ Engineers work in 11 engineering hubs in agile self-organizing teams with the freedom to experiment and explore. This goes for the daily work as well as for our hackathons and competitions. We are hard workers who believe that we are better as a team.
We are recognized for our advanced software and reliable back-end systems. Our code runs 24/7/365 to serve users around the world processing thousands of transactions every second. We use a modern software stack to support our frequent and fully automated releases. We thrive on pushing the limits of what has been done before and innovating ourselves to success. We believe in building in-house competence and agile work processes.
The company is listed on Nasdaq Nordic.