Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Senior Character Artist to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland or remotely.
- Creating high-quality characters, creatures, armors, weapons, etc.,
- Sculpting high-poly models in Z-brush,
- Creating clean, low-poly game topology,
- Creating UV’s, textures, and materials,
- Cooperating with animators to ensure that characters can be rigged and animated correctly.
- 1+ years of experience as a Senior Character Artist or Lead Character Artist,
- High-quality portfolio,
- Very good knowledge of Z-brush,
- Very good knowledge of Substance Painter,
- Intermediate English (B1/B2 level),
- Intermediate Polish (B1/B2).
- Flexible work hours,
- Private life and health care insurance,
- Co-financing of Multisport cards,
- English lessons,
- Help with relocation,
- No crunch,
- No non-compete policy,
- Pet-friendly office,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops.
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application with „Senior Character Artist” in the subject
- CV is required
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant skills is required
- Cover Letter is optional
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A.”
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
„I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A.”