Are you looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons? In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom!
- create and implement compelling, entertaining, and visually appealing hand-keyed and motion-captured gameplay animations for player characters and NPCs in the game engine
- work closely with Design, AI, Art Direction, Animation Tech, and other departments to realize the team’s vision
- troubleshooting technical problems
- support the planning of motion capture shoots and direct actors
- at least 3 years of relevant experience as an animator, and can share portfolio samples showing a focusing on stylization and a good range in characterization
- have strong communication skills
- professional experience in the game development industry
- excellent knowledge of the technical side of animation in game development
- good knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder
- good knowledge of animation principles, dynamics and character anatomy
- experience in animation of bipedal and quadruped characters
- experience in physics simulation on cloth, hair and other physics items
- knowledge of engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine etc.
Nice to have:
- experience in facial animations and lip-syncing
- working on AAA games
- proficiency with MotionBuilder.
- MEL and Python scripting.
- knowledge of commercial game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
- practical experience using parametric blend spaces, motion trees, or state machines.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours
- training budget
- relocation budget
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- attendance in game dev events
- work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.