Our client is always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect. They have started developing a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and need new hands to join.
- Understand and implement the overall creative vision, establish visual effect priorities
- Create the environment and cinematic effects using particle systems and textures you produce
- Partner with programmers to assess needs, develop tools
- Work within technical constraints to craft attractive and functional effects
- Integrate the VFX you created into the engine
- Improve and define our VFX workflows, tools and shaders
- Strong experience with various supplemental 3D and VFX authoring packages (Maya, Houdini, Substance, etc.)
- Strong experience using Unreal Engine 5, Niagara
- Technical skilled in using Blueprints and building complex materials
- A solid understanding of art fundamentals (lighting, composition, proportion, colour theory, etc.) and game constraints
- A highly creative, collaborative, and innovative spirit
- Aesthetic sensitivity and a keen eye for even the subtlest of details
- Excellent observation, communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT THEY OFFER
- A chance to contribute to the development of top game titles in a globally successful company
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Work alongside the top people from the video game industry in the Czech Republic
- Friendly team and attractive workplace situated close to the city centre
- Access to the most up-to-date game design technology
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
- Relocation support for foreigners
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.